Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Today is my birthday!  It's 8:00am, drinking peppermint coffee in my jammies, in MI, with my Sissy and both of us have laptops on our laps reading blogs.  What better way to spend your birthday?  The house is calm, everyone else is still in bed.  There is a thick layer of frost outside but at least MI didn't get that snow.  :) 

My birthday weekend will be over today so we must head home later but it's been lots of fun being here with the whole family.  We have laughed so hard I cried.  We have shopped, cooked and ate to our hearts content.  Oh how I don't want to go home.  But, all good times must come to an end so that new ones can be created again.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday To You!! Happy Birthday To You!!! Happy Birthday Dearest Sissy.....Happy Birthday To You! And Many Mooooooooore. :)
    Love you too too too much! xoxoxoxox
    Your Sissy

    ReplyDelete