Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sniffles

I just haven't been in the blogging mood these days.  I miss it, I want to, but too much going on and frankly none of it is fun to write about.  Then to top things off, Colin and I are both sick. At least we can be sickly together.  While visiting my Sissy this past weekend (hopefully more pics to come on that), I picked up a new brand of Kleenex. They aren't paying me for this so don't worry.  :)  They have some new "Cool Touch" Kleenex.  And you know what, they work!  When you take one out of the box it is really cool to the touch.  So nice to your sore nose.  You gotta check them out next time you have the Sniffles.  Oh yes, I'm also very partial to the Vic's Kleenex too.


Hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are sick! I just spent the last 3 days with a bad cold; all germs should be sent to jail and the key should be thrown away!! Praying you get some rest and feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete