Thursday, December 22, 2011

Can one ever have too much Peppermint?

I believe the answer to that question is no. There is something about Christmas and Peppermint and I always look forward to the holidays so I can consume large quantities of it. I am not a fan of just eating a piece Peppermint candy, but if you add little bits of candy to other dishes.....well that is just perfect!  Here are some of my favorite Peppermint things:




Peppermint Coffee-mate creamer in my "JOY" mug.  I don't do this every morning, but yesterday I was felling extra festive so I added some Reddi-Whip and a Candy Cane Sweet Stripes Peppermint Stick. (Walmart $1.00/box).  YUMMY!!!!

Here are a few other lovely ideas I have pinned on my Pinterest board.  Colin and I will be making some of these  tomorrow.  Just gotta figure out which ones because they all look tasty.



Peppermint biscotti (here)


North Pole Cupcakes (here)


Peppermint Marshmallows (here)


Peppermint Sticks (here)


Peppermint Bark (here)


White Chocolate Peppermint fudge (here)


Peppermint Cocoa Mix (here)


White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn (here

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum!!! I adore peppermint, too! I especially love it paired to my other love, chocolate! Have a very lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete