Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas in Chicago

A quick post with a few pictures from our visit to Chicago last weekend.  This week has been so crazy busy, I can't wait for vacation time next week so I can finally slow down and really enjoy this beautiful season.


Christmas tree at Macy's Walnut Room.  It was beautiful!!


Hot Cocoa at Ghirardelli's.  Man they know how to make some awesome Hot Cocoa!  :)


Colin's love of Stitch at the Disney store.

Short and sweet.  Try to be better next week with some posts and the December Daily.  Some how I am keeping up with it.  Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I went saw at Macy's store at 2008 in NY city , was amazing , are so beautiful things for christmas , I loved.
    I will go to Las Vegas in March I hope see good stores for shopping

    ReplyDelete