Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Day in the Life of Tiger and Romeo

Tiger and Romeo lead very busy lives.

There are games of Hide-and-go-Seek that must be played (behind my bedroom curtains).


(oops...she caught me)


There is important lying around to do.


Cabinets that must be quality controlled on a regular basis.


And freshly fallen snow that must be played in.




And if your lucky enough, your Mom will come outside to take pictures of you and while she is chasing you in the yard, she will wipe out in the slick snow and fall down.  And then I can laugh at her.

1 comment:

  1. Did you fall down???? Hope you are ok. I would have helped you up, dusted the snow off you, made sure you were ok....then giggled my little self silly. Cuz that is what sisters do! :)
    And....that is not a snow what you have there. That would be a flake where I am from. Just saying. ;)
    Love you,
    The Big Sis

    ReplyDelete