Wednesday, January 18, 2012

iPod touch....the love never ends

I've mentioned a few times before on my blog how much I love my iPod touch.  I am constantly amazed at what can be done with something so incredibly small.  If you haven't had the prividledge to see an iPod touch or an iPad, you won't understand the obsession (that's the best word for it).  But come over if you want, I'll let you play with mine.

Of course there are game apps, entertainment apps, health and fitness, lifestyle, news, social networking.....the list is endless.  I have a few of the above and really enjoy them, but it's the camera apps that have won me over.

As you can see from the screen shot below, I have many camera apps loaded.  In fact, I have devoted one screen to just my fun family of camera apps.  I love playing with all of them to see what type of pictures I can take and fun options of editing.   But it wasn't until tonight that my love reached a new profound level.  For it was tonight that I finally figured out how to get my photos from my little iPod touch to my home computer and then print them on paper.


Yeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!

Here are just two little examples of pictures I took this weekend while walking Romeo.  This photo used the Hipstamatic Camera app (my 2nd favorite next to Instragram).


And this fun film-strip using Pocketbooth.


You may be thinking, what is the big deal?  You see I am so happy to finally know how to get my cute pictures from my iPod to my computer because I was longing to have them printed and placed in my scrapbook albums.  I have had a lot of scrapbook blog envy these days because I have seen so many other ladies achive this and I didn't know how.  Since I decided to participate in Project Life this year, I knew I needed other ways to take pictures than with my SLR camera (big chunky camera).  I know it's just going to be so fun to capture the little pieces of everyday life with my iPod touch.  And I can finally get them printed and on paper.

Having an iPod touch with all of the fun apps allows me to stick it in my purse and carry it with me everywhere.  I don't have an iPhone, just the iPod touch.  It's my own little computer, camera, bundle of fun wrapped up into one....tiny......little......device.

For some this may seem really silly and I know in the big picture of life, it is.  I just love to capture life and document it.  So for me, it's some fun joy.  And hopefully, someday, Colin will look at all of his scrapbooks and say "Mom, why did you take a picture of Romeo's fanny in this picture?".  And I will tell him.....because I could.

1 comment:

  1. Oh isn't it fun to learn new technology??? What a blessing for Colin to have so many memories displayed in your lovely scrapbooks. I have been amazed with These little hand held devices too. Your iPod takes great pics!!! Keep on having fun with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete