Friday, January 13, 2012

You + Two

Good morning World.  Well we have our blanket of white snow but he brought his cold blistery friend with him as well.  That's ok, my world is covered in beautiful, fresh, white snow.

It's 6:00am, I've been up since 4:00am, my mind is in a constant state of thinking these days.  Many things going on, nothing bad, just lots to think about.  Colin had basketball practice at 6:00am so I dropped him off, came back home for a bit and decided to spend some fun time reading my blogs before going to work.

I love to read Meg's blog called "WHATEVER".  It's a favorite in my side bar if you have never checked her out.  Today she had a very inspiring post.  Do you know today marks the 2 year Anniversary of the earthquake in Haiti?  I can't believe it's been 2 years, but I bet the people living there feel like it's been 20 years.  I too cannot imagine losing everything I have and Jesus is all I have left.

She is encouraging her readers to reach out to two friends who will recognize the anniversary by sponsoring a $20 charcoal-efficient stove for a family in Haiti. And the movement begins when those two friends reach out to their 2 friends.



I am sitting at my computer, extra warm in my home, surrounded by crafts in my craft room and if anyone sees my home, they know I have $20.00.  I spend $20.00 like it is $1.00.  I could feel Jesus tugging at my heart so I headed over HERE to buy a sweet family a charcoal-efficient stove. 

Will you please be my 2 friends and pray about giving a stove as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment