Saturday, April 14, 2012

Track

Well a new sport season is amoung us......track.  This is the first year Colin was able to participate and I was a bit surprised he decided to do it.  I'm sure there are people out there that love to run.  Not this Mama.  But Colin wanted to give it a try so here we go.
He had his first meet Thursday.  Colin participated in the high jump, 100 yrd dash and 400 yrd dash.  He actually placed 2nd in the 100 yrd dash!  I guess he is fast from all that running away from me that he does.  :)  HA!



I wasn't really prepared for the meet, forgot my camera so the ole' iPhone camera had to work.  I like this picture for some reason.  Just the beginning of many other running pictures I suppose I will take.  So far the best thing I love about track........the short season.  It only goes 1 1/2 months.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment