Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

So what does everyone have planned for this wonderful weekend?  Lots of family, grilling out, outdoor fun?  That's pretty much what we have planned.  My Sissy and family are coming home from Michigan today because today is my Sister's birthday and Monday is my Nieces!

Happy Birthday Aunt Shann



Happy Birthday Tee-Tee



We have lots of birthday activities planned, won't be long and they will be pulling in the drive from MI.  It's going to be very warm in our hometown this weekend.  Rumor has it we will get over 95 degrees.  I guess this weekend does kick off Summer after all.

I hope you have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend with Shann and her family celebrating birthdays and the beginning of summer. You will have so much fun together!!
    Blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete