Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Day

I am a day late but Happy May Day!! I forgot all about May Day until I got home last night. I must share my sweet story.

I got home late from work but when I turned down my street I see my Dad's pick-up truck at my house. My Mom is sick and in the hospital right now. She is doing ok, Drs are taking care of her. So in the late evenings Dad has been home (alone).

So I come inside to see him visiting with Colin, dog-dog and the kitties. I said "Well hello". He said "Hello". I said "What brings you here?". He said "I brought you guys a May Day basket!".

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! How sweet is that? My Mom isn't home and he is still taking care of us and wants to bring a May Day Basket.

I love my Dad!!

Mom if you are reading this...get well soon. It's obvious Dad misses you!

Here is our basket. He raided the candy in their house (sorry Mom he pulled from your stash) and added a container of Oreo cookies since those are Colin's favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I'll say it again....we have the best daddy in the whole world, don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of your dad! My prayers are with your mom, I hope she is doing better now where she could go home.

    ReplyDelete