Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow

Just like everyone else in the Midwest, we too got a few inches of snow the other day.  Enough for them to cancel school on Friday.  Colin was thrilled....oh how I remember those days of hearing your Mom/Dad tell you school was cancelled.  He still woke up and got dressed so I made him go outside so I could take his picture.

 
This weekend warmer weather came so our snow is already melting away. Fine with me, I'm ready for Spring and flowers and green grass.  :)  Romeo loved the sunshine.  I looked out my bedroom window to find him watching the cares of the world go by down our street.


And back inside with a tad too much energy he runs wild from one end of the house to the other.  But there was one 14 yr old boy that got him wound up.  This is what happens when you have a snow day....on a Friday....that results in a long weekend.

 
Back to school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment