Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Family Member

 
We have a new member to our family.....Pebbles.  My Sister adopted a sweet little girl from her local Humane Society.  Her owner passed away and her children could not keep her so they had to place her up for adoption.  I don't believe there is anything better in this world than rescuing an animal. Pebbles doesn't know this yet but she is going to have the best life a dog-dog could ever want.
 
 
Here she is on her way home with Shelby.  Isn't it great to go for a ride in the car and out of those cages Pebbles??

 
When Colin and I got home Thursday night we had to Skype to meet our new family member.

 
Shann and I have the same Mary Engelbreit flip calendar.  On Friday, Pebbles first full day being adopted, this was the quote for the day.  It's a sign, Pebbles was meant to be.  :)

 
Friday morning I received this text picture from my Sissy.  Pebbles was sitting with her during the morning coffee rituals looking out the window watching the world go by.  Look how sweet she is!
 
We love you already Pebbles.  Romeo too (I hope!).  Can't wait to meet you!!

1 comment:

  1. And she can't wait to meet you either Auntie. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete